A pioneer in bumblebee production since 1987, Biobest has grown to become one of the leading companies in biological pest and disease control and natural pollination. Biobest has been known for years for its wide range of beneficial insects, mites, nematodes and bumblebees. Biobest is building a complete range of natural solutions for greenhouse vegetables, soft fruits and ornamental crops.
With 23 companies on 6 continents, distributors in more than 60 countries and 1700 employees worldwide, Biobest is ready to provide growers with tailor-made advice.
Are you driven by Finance, Facts & Figures? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for at Biobest!
For its headquarters in Westerlo, Biobest is looking for an International Business Controller.
As an International Business Controller, you have the following responsibilities for the group's head office and foreign entities:
- You are the go-to person for production, sales and logistics for all finance matters because you build the bridge between the operational and the financial information.
- In joint effort, you determine the KPIs and elements of the standard cost prices to be met and ensure the roll-out to the international branches so that they can be compared in a consistent way.
- You are one of the key users in the implementation of SAP related to Master-Data and workflows for finance.
- You are a member of the consolidation team and you conduct regular, internal audits to ensure the consistency of the reports.
- With your commercial-financial perspective you advise and give the business more insights in the financial data.
- You are an influencer and you achieve direct results
- You report to the CFO.
- You have minimum a Master degree in Economics
- You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience
- You are the go-to person for production and logistics and you can have a meaningful discussion with all departments
- You have strong analytical skills and you find it easy to come to a synthesis
- You are a hands-on person with a 'no-nonsense' attitude
- You are able to work autonomously and you like to take initiative
- Colleagues and/or friends describe you as systematic, service-minded and eager to learn
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, English and French, knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis
- Biobest offers you a unique opportunity to make an important contribution to a more sustainable horticulture and to grow professionally in line with the evolution of the Biobest group.
- The opportunity to grow professionally in line with the growth of Biobest Group
- Biobest is easy to reach and is situated in a traffic-free zone. This allows you to come to work easier and to spend more quality time for your family and/or friends.
- An attractive, competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
You can respond by sending an application letter in English to email@example.com.