In 1987, Biobest pioneered the production of bumblebees and still today our activities in the field of natural pollination are an important foundation. But meanwhile there is more. Over the years, Biobest has grown into one of the leading companies in the biological control of pests and diseases. As far as we are concerned, that is just a start.
The future growth of our company will come from the development, marketing and sales of biopesticides. The recently established BioWorks Division will focus on biopesticides in horticulture globally. We are now re-enforcing this division with an experienced International Sales & Market Development Manager to spearhead our efforts in establishing and executing a robust go to market strategy with special focus on Europe, Latin America & North Africa.
Go to market Strategy:
- Develop and execute an effective go to market strategy for our biopesticides. Maximize market penetration through careful selection of partners who provide excellent support and service to our end-customer in line with the BioWorks vision.
- Formulate pricing models, incentives, and promotional strategies to drive distributor engagement and sales.
Market Analysis and Expansion:
- Conduct thorough market research to identify and evaluate potential distribution channels, partners, and key players in the horticulture industry.
- Assess per key country market trends and competitive landscape to inform strategic decision-making.
- Drive the expansion of our products into new international markets.
- Identify, evaluate, and onboard customers (distributors, agents, and strategic partners) in our target markets.
- Collaborate and negotiate with partners to establish effective sales and marketing plans aligned with our BioWorks Division objectives and strategy.
- Monitor, assess and optimize the collaboration with and performance of the current distribution network and new distribution partners.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring effective communication, support, and alignment with BioWorks Division objectives.
- Lead negotiations, close deals, and manage contracts with customers (distributors and key accounts).
- Define sales and GP objectives aligned with the BioWorks Division growth ambitions.
- Work closely with and monitor customers to ensure the achievement of these sales objectives.
What do we expect from you and why do you fit in the Team?
- A higher degree in business, marketing, or a related field combined with + 10 years of relevant experience in the agri-business. An Executive MBA or Master in business is a plus.
- Strong understanding of and experience with the go-to-market strategy and sales process in the agribusiness sector. Specific experience with biopesticides (and/or biostimulants/biofertilisers) is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to analyse sales and market data and develop go to market strategies.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator, always looking to create a win-win, persistence and flexible mindset, agile attitude, able to take decisions and work independently.
- Experience with international/multicultural environments
- Excellent level of English. Other languages including French, Spanish are a plus.;
- Willingness to travel internationally: around 30% of your time.
What do we offer you?
- The BioWorks Division offers you a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to a more sustainable horticulture and to grow professionally in a newly set up Division.
- An attractive salary package complemented with fringe benefits.