Biobest, headquartered in Belgium, is a leading player in pollination and biological control. The company reaches out to growers in over 60 countries. Through its subsidiaries, the company has production sites, sales and technical support staff strategically located across the globe for effective worldwide service. Biobest distributors in many countries are key partners with whom the company works very closely to help customers achieve their economic and ecological goals.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) Biobest Antalya has overall responsibility for all aspects of human resources practices and processes in the area of Attract, Develop and Retain Talent. People are our most important asset. Therefore, the HRBP need to ensure a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is therefore a vital aspect of this role. The HRBP is the go-to person for all employee-related issues, always acting with a clear understanding of Turkish local employment legislation and compliance requirements. The role reports to the General Manager of Biobest Antalya. The HRBP Biobest Antalya is also member of the International HR team and is matrixed to the Chief HR Officer, based at the headquarters of Biobest.
The HR Business Partner’s responsibilities include:
- Translation of the overall business strategy into local HR processes, targets and strategies in line with the global HR vision and Turkish labor/social legislation.
- Developing, revising, recommending and maintaining personnel policies, procedures, systems, tactics and reporting to support the long and short term business strategy and day-today business needs.
- Execution, management, check and follow-up on the monthly payroll processing, in close collaboration with the finance colleagues and maintain pay plans and benefits programs (including salary and benefit administration to ensure compliance and equity within organization).
- Analysis of wage/salary reports, job descriptions and data in line with the overall Biobest compensation and benefit philosophy to determine competitive compensation plans and give recommendation to managers.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and by advising management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Being able to preview and analyze future HR needs and gain commitment to change current practices to comply with future needs.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
- The recruitment, interviews, testing, and selection of employees to fill vacant positions.
- Coordination of management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and other HR related topics.
- Talent Management by supporting current and future business needs through the development, training engagement, motivation and preservation our human capital
- Administers performance management programs to ensure effectiveness, high performance, compliance and equity within organization (goal settings in line with company strategy, performance reviews, ….).
- Assessment of training needs to apply and monitor training programs. Special attention will go to leadership development.
- The analysis, maintenance, and communication of personnel records and reports (e.g. keeps records on com & ben or personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for reporting).
- Preparation of reports and HR metrics for the management to provide decision support (e.g. Recommendation procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover).
- Management of contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or other HR services in close cooperation with local management.
- Stimulation of a positive working environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a HR generalist role, being exposed to all the key HR processes in the area of Attract, Develop and Retain talent
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- Ability and willingness to grow in the role as HRBP
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- In-depth knowledge of Turkish labor & social law and HR best practices
- Experience in Turkish Com & Ben
- Excellence in the design of HR processes and procedures
- Hands-on and willing to pioneer/build the HR function (Strategic but also Operational tasks)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to provide management direction/counselling and to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Stress/change resistant and able to decide quickly and to act fast
- Positive attitude and discrete
- People oriented and result driven
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently whilst being part of the local management and international HR team
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Please send your motivation letter and Curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org