Biobest is a global player in producing and supplying biological control products. The company is rapidly growing and offers a full range of IPM products including beneficial insects, bumblebees, and monitoring products. For our subsidiary in Poland, Biobest Polska/Biopartner we are looking for a:
Crop specialist – Poland (M/F)
Main missions of the position:
- Analyze the needs of the market and define priorities in coordination with the General Manager Biobest Polska / Biopartner.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Generating leads.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services and do the follow-up accordingly.
- Provide basic technical assistance and tailor-made trainings to our distributors and growers in the territory of Poland.
- Guide them in the optimal use of our products: bumblebees for pollination; biocontrol agents for pests and disease control (beneficial insects and mites, microbials); monitoring and scouting systems etc. in protected crops (vegetables, ornamentals, soft fruits…).
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Maintaining client records.
- Participate in trade fairs and growers’ meetings.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in horticulture, agriculture, business or economics.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in sales or IPM/biological control and bumblebee pollination in horticultural production (vegetable and berries are important crops, others are considered as a plus).
- Commercial minded person with a technical feeling and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Great knowledge of the agricultural industry and greenhouse production practices.
- Autonomous, focused, open, dedicated and flexible person, willing to spend time travelling all over Poland and sometimes abroad.
- Languages spoken: Fluent in Polish and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Good experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Location/Based in: Poland
- A challenging and exciting position in a growing company within a promising sector of agriculture.
- Working with a dynamic technical team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package including a company car.
Please send your cover letter and Curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org