Carpocapsae-System - fast-acting control of soil-borne pest larvae
Effective against larvae of owlet, codling and Duponchelia moth, fungus gnats and shore flies
- Fast-acting - contains Steinernema carpocapsae nematodes with insect-killing symbiotic bacterium - kills grubs within 1-2 days of infecting them
- Highly effective - between 12°C - 30°C
- Sustainable biological control – beneficial nematodes are safe to other beneficials, people and environment
- Effective in the soil and on the leaf
How does Carpocapsae-System control pests?
- Parasitic nematodes contain insect-killing symbiotic bacterium
- Infectious juvenile nematodes penetrate host through natural openings
- Once in body cavity, releases symbiotic bacteria to quickly killed host
- Nematodes multiply in the cadaver
- New infectious nematodes released to search for more soil-dwelling pest grubs.