SPYRO® - broad spectrum insecticide giving rapid knock-down
Containing natural pyrethrins, it degrades quickly
- Fast-acting contact insecticide – based on 5% natural pyrethrins, combined with adjuvant piperonyl butoxide (PBO).
- Broad spectrum of activity – controls range of harmful insects
- Acts quickly – fast knock-down effect
- Quickly degrades – pyrethrum is not persistent in the environment
- Convenient – safety period is just 1 day
- Highly concentrated – to treat 1 ha requires 0.65L of SPYRO®
How does SPYRO® work?
- Non-systemic action, complete leaf surface coverage is essential for good pest control
- On contact, natural pyrethrins bind with insect's nervous system leading to paralysis and rapid kill