Eretmix-System - powerful parasitic wasp duo to tackle mixed whitefly populations
Effective across the temperature range
- Powerful parasitic wasp combination – Eretmix-System contains black Encarsia formosa and lemon yellow Eretmocerus eremicus parasitic wasps
- Effective against mixed whitefly populations – parasitises tobacco whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) and greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Encarsia favours low temperatures- prefers to parasitise greenhouse whitefly
- Eretmocerus favours high temperatures - prefers to parasitise tobacco whitefly
- Targets older larvae – both parasitic wasps target second to fourth pest instar stages
- Host feeds on young larvae - both parasitoids also control young pest larvae.