Droso Trap® - optimising D. suzukii detection and monitoring
Used with DrosAttract® to outperforms other traps
- Attracts D. suzukii – these spherical, red pheromone traps mimic attractive fruit attracting Drosophila which fly in and drown
- Timely detection of new infestation / population size – enables intervention at ideal moment
- Outperforms other traps – used with Dros'Attract® attractant, traps more fruit flies compared to other attractants - such as apple cider vinegar
- Attracts adult male and female fruit flies
- For best results - monitor D. suzukii in the trap at least once per week for a representative result.