Delphastus-System - small ladybird with huge appetite for whiteflies
Gets on top of whitefly hotspots
- Specialist whiteflypredator – feeds exclusively on tobacco whitefly Bemisia tabaci & greenhouse whitefly Trialeurodes vaporariorum
- Highly effective – both larvae and adults voracious predators of all stages of whitefly but prefers early stages.
- Gives curative control of large hotspots- Delphastus larvae & adults need over 10.000 whitefly eggs or 700 larvae to survive
- Season long activity - Delphastus not diapause sensitive and can survive colder periods
- Highly efficient – avoids pest larvae already parasitised (controlled) by parasitic wasps.