Chrysopa-System - hungry predator of most aphid species
Green lacewing larvae with a passion for aphids
- Feeds on most agriculturally important aphid species - including large prey
- Highly voracious – Chrysopherla carnea larvae feed on up to 50 aphids a day
- Remains active for long period – even at lower temperatures and at night
- True generalist – can also predate on mealybug, spider mite, thrips, whitefly and small caterpillar.
- Survives low pest densities- can feed on pollen, honeydew and nectar