Californicus-System - hungry predator devours variety of spider mite pests
Highly effective as feeds on pest eggs, nymphs and adults
- Attacks wide variety of harmful mites – two-spotted mite, broad mite & cyclamen mite
- Strong preference for two-spotted spider mite – also commonly known as glasshouse spider mite or red spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- Controls all stages – eggs, nymphs and adults
- Most effective at low prey density
- Can be used preventatively – a pollen-feeder, A.californicus can also survive in absence of prey
- Tolerates changing climate conditions – including warm and dry, or cooler temperatures.