Bug-Scan® Roll Yellow – for trapping and monitoring whitefly, sciarids, aphids and leafminer
Yellow roller trap for timely detection of new infestations, for monitoring a population already present and for creating physical barriers.
Why growers put their trust in Bug-Scan® Roll Yellow
- Highly effective – intense yellow is very attractive to flying insect pests such as whiteflies, fungus gnats, aphids and leafminer
- Monitoring area optimised - with glue on both sides
- Enables timely intervention – this roller trap is relied upon by growers worldwide to detect new infestations and for monitoring the size of a population already present
- Multi-functional - this yellow roller trap can be employed to create a physical barrier to prevent pests entering or spreading
- Highly durable – this quality roller trap maintains its strength and colour for several months
- Long-lasting glue - non-toxic, water-resistant and remains sticky in hot conditions
- Easy to use - Bug-Scan® Roll has a non-sticky border on both sides (along entire length) plus non-sticky section at beginning of each roll.
Getting the best results with Bug-Scan® Roll Yellow
- Count pests weekly for representative results
- To prevent pests from entering greenhouse - create physical barrier by installing near windows, corridors and doors and in areas where high pest influx expected.