Bug-Scan® Roll Red – for trapping and monitoring of leafhopper and gall midge
Red roller trap for timely detection of new leafhopper and gall midge infestations, for monitoring populations already present and for creating physical barriers.
Why growers put their trust in Bug-Scan® Roll Red
- Highly effective - intense red is very attractive to most leafhopper and gall midge – Dasineura oxycoccana.
- Monitoring area optimised – with glue on both sides
- Enables timely intervention – this roller trap is relied upon by growers worldwide to detect new leafhopper and gall midge infestations and for monitoring the size of a population already present
- Multi-functional - this red roller trap can be employed to create a physical barrier to prevent pests entering or spreading
- Highly durable - this quality roller trap maintains its strength and colour for several months.
- Long-lasting glue - non-toxic, water-resistant and remains sticky in hot conditions
- Easy to use - Bug-Scan® Roll has a non-sticky border on both sides (along entire length) plus non-sticky section at beginning of each roll.
Getting the best results with Bug-Scan® Roll red
- Count pests weekly for representative results
- To prevent pests from entering greenhouse - create physical barrier by installing near windows, corridors and doors and in areas where high pest influx expected.