Bug-Scan® Roll Blue – for trapping and monitoring thrips
Blue roller trap for timely detection of new thrips infestations, monitoring populations and creating physical barriers
Why growers put their trust in Bug-Scan® Roll Blue
- Highly effective - intense blue is very attractive to thrips species
- Monitoring area optimised - with glue on both sides
- Enables timely intervention – relied upon by growers worldwide to detect new thrips infestations and to monitor size of a population already present
- Multi-functional - this blue roller trap can be employed to create a physical barrier to prevent pests entering or spreading
- Highly durable - this quality roller trap maintains its strength and colour for several months
- Long-lasting glue - non-toxic, water-resistant and remains sticky in hot conditions
- Easy to use - Bug-Scan® Roll has a non-sticky border on both sides (along entire length) plus non-sticky section at beginning of each roll.
Getting best results with Bug-Scan® Roll Blue
- Count pests weekly for representative results
- To prevent pests from entering greenhouse - create physical barrier by installing near windows, corridors and doors and in areas where high pest influx is expected.