Bug-Scan® Roll Black – for trapping and monitoring Tuta absoluta
Black roller trap for timely detection of new infestations, monitoring populations and creating physical barriers
Why growers put their trust in Bug-Scan® Roll Black
- Highly effective - intense black colour is very attractive to the South American tomato moth – Tuta absoluta
- Monitoring area optimised - with glue on both sides
- Enables timely intervention – this roller trap is relied upon by tomato growers worldwide to detect new Tuta absoluta infestations and for monitoring the size of a population already present
- Multi-functional - this black roller trap can be employed to create a physical barrier to prevent pests entering or spreading
- Highly durable - this quality roller trap maintains its strength and colour for several months.
- Long-lasting glue - non-toxic, water-resistant and remains sticky in hot conditions
- Easy to use - Bug-Scan® Roll has a non-sticky border on both sides (along entire length) plus non-sticky section at beginning of each roll.
Getting the best results with Bug-Scan® Roll Black
- For monitoring Tuta absoluta, hang roller trap close to the ground
- To prevent pests from entering - create a physical barrier by installing near windows, corridors and doors or in areas where high pest influx is expected.