Bio-Box – simple efficient tool for introducing beneficials
Ensuring natural enemies are where they need to be
- Tool to help optimise natural enemy performance - small cardboard boxes prevent beneficials falling on the ground during introduction
- Useful for predatory bugs - such as Macrolophus and Orius
- Recommended for aphid parasite mummies - such as Aphidius
- Ideal tool for introducing immobile pupae - such as loose Encarsia formosa
- Efficient and easy to use – user-friendly, the boxes can be hung in the crop where the beneficials need to be
- Best positioned - away from the ground and avoid direct sunlight.