B-Green - fast acting sustainable control for chafer & vine weevil grubs
Parasitic nematodes make short work of soil-dwelling grubs
- Effective chafer grub controls – targets soil-dwelling beetle larvae, such as Phyllopertha horticola and Hoplia philanthus
- Also controls black vine weevil larvae (Otiorhynchus sulcatus) - for use in ornamentals, soft fruit and in nurseries
- Fast-acting – Heterorhabidtis bacteriophora nematodes kill target grubs witin 1-2 days of infecting them
- Sustainable biological control – beneficial nematodes are safe to other beneficials, people and environment
- Effective between 12°C - 30°C.
Why B-Green is so effective
- Parasitic nematodes contain insect-killing symbiotic bacterium
- Infectious juvenile nematodes penetrate host through natural openings
- Once in body cavity, releases symbiotic bacteria to quickly killed host
- Nematodes multiply in the cadaver
- New infectious nematodes released to search for more soil-dwelling pest grubs.