Artemac™ - gets predatory bugs working harder
Supplementary feed facilitating population development of predatory bugs at low pest densities
- Provides alternative food source – based on cysts of the brine shrimp Artemia spp., Artemac™ is recommended for use with predatory bugs - such as Macrolophus-System and Nesidiocoris-System when food is scarce
- Complete food – feeds adult predatory bugs as well as nymphs
- Optimises control programme - cost feasible, full-field applications increase offspring and enhance population dispersion and maintenance in the crop
- Aids preventative approach - boosts establishment at low prey densities helping to create a ‘standing army’ of predators
- Part of feeding strategy - Artemac™ is used after the boosting effect of Nutrimac™ & Nutrimac-Plus™.