Aphi-Mix-System - for challenging aphid situations
No need to identify aphid species - this mix controls them all
- Controls all aphid species – contains four parasitic wasps Aphelinus abdominalis, Aphidius colemani, Aphidius ervi and Aphidius matricariae.
- Effective in challenging situations – due to crop sensitivity, mixed crops and/or presence of mixed aphid population
- Quick to establish – single female wasps lay around 100 eggs in first 4 days
- Highly effective – high parasitisation rates, single parasitic wasp can control up to 300 aphids
- Efficient – wasps target both aphid adults and nymphs
- Very good searching ability – adult parasitic wasps detect alarm signals from plants under attack, quickly detecting new colonies
- Can initiate panic response – causing aphids to fall to the ground and die.