Anagyrus-System – reliable mealybug control
Parasitic wasp with high search capacity
- Effective against several mealybug species - citrus mealybug P. citri as well as long-tailed mealybug P. longispinus and obscure mealybug P. viburni.
- Highly efficient – parasitic wasp Anagyrus vladimiri controls mealybug adults as well as nymphs
- Fast acting - stops pest damage immediately
- Active over wide temperature range - 14°C/57°F to 34°C/93°F
- Highly effective - even at low infestation levels as has high search capacity.
How does it work
- Single female wasp can control up to 15 hosts per day - lays an egg inside (parasitises) the mealybug
- Parasitised mealybugs turn in to yellow-brown mummies
- New generation of Anagyrus parasitic wasps emerge in search of more mealybug.