Amblyseius-System – voracious predators target thrips
Handy, loose format for broadcasting predatory mites directly into the crop
- Highly voracious – predatory mites feed on thrips larvae
- Very mobile – predatory mites seek out prey
- Can be used preventatively – A. cucumeris can survive without prey, feeding on pollen or Nutrimite™
- Broadcast directly onto plants – loose format ideal for thrips hotspots and for preventative programmes
- Generalist predator – can feed on spider mite and other small mites.