Area Manager Asia
- You are responsible for the sales activities and the development of our distribution network in Asia.
- You maintain and strengthen the relationship with existing distributors and key accounts and support their sales efforts.
- You take an active role in collecting market intelligence, identifying market trends and finding new commercial opportunities with the aim of developing and executing a long term business plan.
- You actively look for new sales opportunities and distributors in uncharted Asian territory.
- You maintain regular contact with growers to understand market needs and gather market information.
- You prepare the yearly sales budget and ensure that the proposed sales objectives are achieved.
- You support the team in China for domestic sales where necessary.
- You interact on frequent base with international colleagues.
- You report to the Sales Manager Asia.
- You are prepared to travel intensively.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor’s or master’s degree with specialization in horticulture and you can demonstrate relevant work experience (minimum requirement 3 years of experience).
- You have a strong interest in biological crop protection and pollination.
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of growers needs in horticulture.
- You are proactive, result-oriented, self-motivated and well organized.
- Your reporting, communication and commercial skills are strong.
- You are very fluent in Chinese and English. Other Asian languages are considered as an advantage.
- You are able to think strategically.
- You ara based in china, near to international airport or willing to relocate.
- A challenging job with a high degree of autonomy and space for initiative in a dynamic, innovative, growing and international company.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package is offered to the successful applicant.