Biobest is a global leader in sustainable biological pest control and pollination solutions, serving agriculture and horticulture industries. We are committed to innovation, environmental sustainability, and continuous growth. Our journey towards operational excellence has led us to choose SAP as our ERP platform.
We are embarking on an exciting phase of our SAP journey, expanding its implementation beyond Belgium to our subsidiaries worldwide. To ensure the success of this rollout, we have assembled a dedicated team of specialists.
To expand our internal SAP implementation team, we are currently seeking a skilled SAP S/4HANA Functional Analyst to join our team.
Purpose of the position and your responsibilities
SAP S/4HANA will be rolled out gradually in the subsidiaries of the Biobest Group organization. As Functional Analyst you will be involved from start to finish and beyond. You support with ongoing system improvements, updates, and optimizations, ensuring that the ERP system continues to meet the evolving needs of the organization. Summed up this means you:
- Collaborate with cross-functional, internal, and external, teams to implement SAP S/4HANA in Biobest's global subsidiaries.
- Gather and document business requirements from different levels of stakeholders.
- Guide external consultants to configure and customize SAP S/4HANA to meet the specified needs. Possibly executing some of these configurations and customizations yourself.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure system functionality aligns with the business requirements.
- Provide key-user training and post-implementation support.
- Maintain detailed documentation of SAP configurations and processes.
- Stay updated on SAP updates and best practices, implementing improvements as needed.
What do we expect from you?
- Strong understanding of logistical processes and intercompany flows.
- Experience in implementing SAP systems, preferably SAP S/4HANA, with a focus on modules like PP, MM, SD, IM, EWM, TM, …
- Experience with SAP CX cloud modules, like Commerce cloud Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, Service cloud, … is a plus!
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with (multinational) project experience.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- A collaborative spirit for stakeholder interaction.
- Willing to work in an international context.
What can you expect from us?
- Biobest Group offers you the opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable horticulture. Our joint efforts achieve double-digit annual growth, and we retain a continuous focus on sustainability as well as social responsibility initiatives.
- A close-knit team of colleagues, each with their own domain of expertise, ensures a
great atmosphere and a winning mentality.
- We invest in training – inhouse as well as externally – to keep you up to speed with the most recent technologies.
- You will receive an employee contract with a competitive salary package,
supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car and fuel card, hospital
and group insurance, meal vouchers and eco vouchers.