Dacnusa-System - reliable leafminer control with parasitic wasps
Homes in on young leaf miner larvae
- Breaking the pest lifecycle early, the adult female parasitic wasp is highly effective at controlling young leafminer larvae
- Performs well even at low pest densities - Dacnusa has excellent prey searching capacity Highly efficient - female Dacnusa adults search out healthy (non-parasitised) leafminer larvae for egg laying
- Consistently delivers good control, even in cooler conditions - can be introduced from early spring onwards
Destroying leafminer with Dacnusa-System
- Adult females lay an egg in the leafminer larva and the developing Dacnusa larva feeds on the pest
- Another generation of parasitisc wasps emerge and fly off in search of more pest larvae to control.