Biobest is a leading producer of sustainable solutions for crop protection, such as biological control agents, scouting and monitoring systems and bumblebees for pollination. Our products are used in both organic and integrated agriculture. From our headquarters in Belgium and a number of strategically located subsidiaries, we reach out to growers in over 60 countries in all continents.
For our headquarters in Westerlo (Belgium) we are looking for a Compliance Manager.
You become part of the Registration and Compliance team, support current activities and pro-actively take up new activities according to the company’s needs:
- You take initiative on the preparation and update of import and export permits based on the market requests at global level
- You engage in sales approval of the company products in specific markets based on the authorizations in force
- You request authorizations to various authorities and engage in general discussions with them (customs, sanitary, economical…)
- You handle various accreditations (for example AEO) and liaise with specialized consultancy firms when needed
- You handle risk rating of airlines, specifically in reference to transport of live animals
- You are capable to prioritize, manage multiple assignments and communicate the status of assignments in a timely manner
- You will work in close collaboration with the Compliance Registration Team members and with other departments, in a dynamic and international environment.
- Prior experience in similar roles
- Extensive knowledge of customs legislation and rules
- Familiar with fiscal impact of international trade, for example with custom tariffs
- Experience in agricultural products is a plus
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English with good communication skills. Spanish, French, Dutch or other language are a plus.
- Open-minded team player, engaging in open brainstorming and ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Flexible, you are eager to learn and have an interest to engage in activities within the wider relevant trade and compliance frameworks
- Precise & efficient
- We offer you a job within a solid and innovative working environment in a growing and future focused international company. You will become part of a growing and enthusiastic Compliance and Registration team, will face a lot of interesting challenges and will have the opportunity to grow.
- You will be located at our main office in Belgium, Westerlo.
- We offer a market conform remuneration package.
Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.