Biobest is a leading international growing company. Biobest produces and commercializes beneficial insects and mites for organic and integrated crop protection, as well as bumblebees for biological pollination. Biobest is also active in the market of scouting and monitoring systems, pheromones and bio-pesticides.
We are looking for an Area Manager East-Europe
- You are responsible for the sales activities and the development of our distribution network in Eastern Europe (a.o. Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, the Balkan area,…)
- You maintain and strengthen the relationship with existing distributors and support their sales efforts. You are the direct connection between the distributor and several Biobest departments (production, logistics, quality control,…).
- Take an active role in identifying market trends and finding new commercial opportunities, ensuring that the proposed sales objectives are achieved.
- This position requires 50% travelling.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with specialization in horticulture or equal by relevant experience (minimum requirement of 3y experience). Experience in biological pest control is big plus.
- Have a strong interest in biological crop protection and pollination.
- You are proactive, result-oriented, self-motivated and well organized.
- Your reporting, communication and commercial skills are strong.
- You are fluent in English.
- By preference based in Belgium/The Netherlands.
- A challenging job with a high degree of autonomy and space for initiative in a dynamic, innovative, fast growing and international company.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits and a company car.
- A varied job in a young and close team.
Are you interested?
You can respond by sending an application letter to email@example.com