Portfolio Manager Biopesticides
A double challenge!
As Portfolio Manager, you inspire and support growers, subsidiaries, distributors, and employees worldwide regarding the biopesticides portfolio (bio-fungicides and bioinsecticides). After an induction program together with your manager and colleagues, you will become the first point of contact for your product portfolio. You will focus on the market, our direct clients and end-customers and our suppliers. Also, you will coordinate the internal processes regarding stock management, compliance, forecasting and reporting. Together with various operational departments, you coordinate the successful market launch and sustained growth of existing and new products.
This is what you will do:
- You will develop a sound understanding of market needs by networking, maintaining regular contact with growers and gathering market information. You translate this information into new opportunities.
- You determine the go-to-market strategy and build relationships with external (retail) partners and local subsidiaries.
- As project manager you coordinate the innovation process - according to the stage gate method - in close cooperation with all departments involved (R&D, Operations, sales, local teams in different countries) and in line with the business plan you have drawn up.
- You prepare marketing plans and product launches in collaboration with the local teams and coordinate their implementation. In doing so, you also provide training and education for our technical and commercial people.
- For your part of the product portfolio, you closely monitor sales/GP growth, help to meet sales/GP targets, and help to solve any problems in the sales process in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
What do we expect of you?
- You have done higher studies as a bioengineer, entomologist, phytopathologist or related. A passion for crop protection, sustainability and innovation is a must!
- You have a p3 Phyto license or are willing to invest time to obtain it.
- If you have a proven record of successfully defining and implementing a go-to-market strategy in the agro-sector, you have our immediate attention. Project Management experience is a must.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are an important asset.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% per year.
What do we offer you?
- Biobest offers you a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to a more sustainable horticulture and to grow professionally in line with the evolution of the Biobest group.
- We offer you an exciting international challenge that you can shape autonomously, with the necessary support from your team and the business.
- A close group of colleagues, each with their own expertise, provide a great atmosphere and a winning team!
- You get the chance to follow professional training with attention for your personal development.
- Our organization is easily accessible and is in a natural environment. Flexible hours and the possibility of working from home allow you to go to work without stress and have more quality time for your family and hobbies.
- You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits such as a company car and fuel card, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, social subscription, and commercial discounts at nearby companies.