- You manage the team of 3 AR and AP Accounting employees.
- You are jointly responsible for managing and monitoring the internal accounting of several foreign companies (Netherlands, UK, etc.) under the guidance of the shared service centre in Belgium (FSSC).
- You prepare the monthly closing. You carry out and report on the monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts.
- As back-up to the statutory auditor, you ensure that the VAT rules are correctly applied in each company of the FSSC.
- Also in a back-up role, you provide support for local reports, declarations and analyses. You are also the point of contact for the financial audit.
- You contribute to various optimisation projects.
What do we expect from you?
- You are characterised as a coaching, involved and stimulating Team leader.
- You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an economic field.
- Accounting experience in SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC is a must.
- You have experience in budget preparation and reporting.
- You are an analytical talent and Very thorough when it comes to the relevance and accuracy of figures.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- Biobest offers you a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to more sustainable horticulture and to grow professionally in line with the evolution of the Biobest group.
- You will have the opportunity to follow professional training courses.
- Our organisation is easily accessible and located in a natural environment. Flexible hours and the possibility of working from home mean that you can leave for work without stress and have more quality time for your family and hobbies.
- You will receive a white-collar contract with a competitive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits such as a company car and fuel card, hospitalisation and group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers and commercial discounts at local companies.