What will you do?
- You will handle the order picking process from A to Z. You read picking lists, use your scanner to register the right items and ensure the correct packaging of the products.
- You actively think about possible improvements within the department and contribute to the daily team meetings.
- You prepare the orders according to the agreed instructions (correct quantity of cooling elements, folding and gluing boxes, labelling, etc.).
- You transport the goods with a manual pallet truck.
- You prepare pallets per customer or shipment and make final checks of the goods before loading them for transport.
- You load the pallets with an electric stacker.
- Of course, you will keep your workplace clean and orderly at all times, paying due attention to safety rules.
- You will report to Danny, Team Leader Dispatch.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a real team player and have a positive attitude.
- You are eager to learn and accurate.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible
- Experience in order picking with scanner terminal is welcome but not a requirement (you will receive internal training for this).
- Experience with an electric stacker is a plus but not a must.
- You can understand, read and speak Dutch well.
What can you expect from us?
- Biobest offers you a unique opportunity to make an important contribution to more sustainable horticulture and to grow professionally in line with the evolution of the Biobest group.
- Our organisation is easily accessible and is located in a traffic jam-free zone. So you can leave for work without stress and have more quality time for your family and/or friends.
- You will receive a labour contract with a competitive hourly wage, supplemented by extra-legal benefits such as hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, social subscription and commercial discounts at local companies.