What does your role entail?
You will be part of the local HR team and report to the HR Manager. After your onboarding period, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will manage the time registration system Protime (create employees, timetables, link badges, set up Pronet, ...) and you will process any anomalies (incomplete bookings, change in timetables, audit reports...). You advise managers and staff on the correct use of the Proteam and Pronet packages (how to resolve errors, request and approve absences, etc.).
- You calculate the advances and the monthly payroll in cooperation with the SD Worx social secretariat and this for the Belgian employee population consisting of 136 blue-collar workers (PC144) and 136 white-collar workers (PC144 and PC200). In addition, you take care of the monthly payroll for Germany and Austria.
- You follow up on expats and provide support for questions concerning international employment of executives in cooperation with external partners.
- You will monitor various interfaces related to the personnel management system SuccessFactors.
- You take care of the administrative management of personnel (drawing up social and legal documents, employment contracts, insurance, certificates, data entry, management of personnel file, drawing up social balance sheet, etc.).
- Managing and updating the data necessary for drawing up and following up drilling tables and management reports on HR (key performance indicators).
- Participating in the development, implementation and follow-up of various HR projects and processes (implementation of Compensation Module SuccessFactors, development of KPI dashboard, drawing up policies, social elections, Work-Life-Balance plan, etc.).
- Informing employees and managers about social legislation, procedures and internal regulations.
What do we expect from you?
- You are a team player with a passion for people.
- You preferably enjoyed higher education, have a good knowledge of payroll administration and social legislation and can demonstrate experience in the field of payroll.
- Experience with time registration and payroll system is a must.
- You are discrete, accurate, organised, autonomous, proactive and take initiative.
- You have an affinity with figures and administrative processes. You have good practical knowledge of Office.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
What do we offer you?
- Biobest offers you a unique opportunity to make an important contribution to more sustainable horticulture and to grow professionally in line with the evolution of the Biobest group.
- We offer you the opportunity to further refine your expertise in payroll and HR in an international and growing organisation.
- You will have the opportunity to follow professional training with attention to your personal development.
- Our organisation is easily accessible and is located in a natural environment. Flexible hours and the possibility of working from home mean that you can leave for work without stress and have more quality time for your family and hobbies.
- You will receive a white-collar contract with a competitive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits such as hospitalisation and group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, and commercial discounts at local companies.