Biobest Group NV is a leading producer of sustainable solutions for crop protection, such as biological control agents, scouting and monitoring systems and bumblebees for pollination. Our products are used in both organic and integrated agriculture. From our headquarters in Belgium and a number of strategically located subsidiaries, we reach out to growers in over 60 countries in all continents.
For our headquarters in Westerlo - Belgium we are looking for a temporary Registration and Compliance Officer for a period of 4 months, starting from February 2021.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Compliance & Registration Team
- You support current activities and will take up new activities according to the company’s needs
- You keep track of the status of application files for registration, registration renewals, import permits and other related documents of the Biobest products.
- You keep the Registration and compliance inventory and country assortment file updated and assist in developing internal compliance procedures
- You are in charge of archiving new documents
- You are capable to prioritize, manage multiple assignments and communicate the status of assignments in a timely manner
- You have a Bachelor degree or equal through experience
- You are precise & efficient & structured
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with proficient knowledge of Excel and Word
- Easy learning of new software such as Qlikview, SAP, Sharepont, ..
- You have some proven experience in a similar function
- Experience in agriculture or chemical industry is a plus
- Knowledge of regulatory (even if in other domains) is a plus
- Knowledge of HS Codes is convenient
- Fluent in English (Dutch, French, Spanish or other language is a plus)
- Open-minded, responsible team player
- You are eager to learn and interested to engage in activities within the wider relevant regulatory frameworks
- We offer you a temporary contract of 4 months in a solid and innovative environment within a growing and future oriented international company.
- You will become part of a professional Compliance and Registration Team where you will meet some interesting challenges and have the opportunity to grow.
- A market conform remuneration package
Please send your application letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org