BIOBEST is a leading international and growing company. Biobest produces and commercializes beneficial insects and mites for organic and integrated crop protection, as well as bumblebees for biological pollination. Biobest is also active in the market of scouting and monitoring systems, pheromones and bio-pesticides.
BIOBEST is looking for an Area Manager Middle East with focus on Arabic speaking countries
- You are responsible for the sales activities and the development of our distribution network in Arabic speaking countries in the Middle-East (a.o. UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Oman, Qatar,…)
- You maintain and strengthen the relationship with existing distributors and support their sales efforts. You are the direct connection between the distributor and several international Biobest departments (production, logistics, quality control,..)
- You take an active role in identifying market trends and finding new commercial opportunities, ensuring that the proposed sales objectives are achieved while managing margins and pricing
- You maintain regular contact with growers to understand market needs and gather market information
- You prepare yearly sales budgets and ensure that the proposed sales objectives are achieved.
- This position requires up to 50% travelling
- You are in possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with specialization in horticulture or equal by relevant experience (minimum requirement of 3 year experience).
- You are preferably based in Turkey (Antalya)
- You are fluent in English and Arabic.
- Experience in biological pest control is a big plus.
- Have a strong interest in biological crop protection and pollination.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of grower needs in horticulture.
- Be a good listener with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate distributors.
- You are proactive, result-oriented, self-motivated and well organized.
- Your reporting, communication and commercial skills are strong.
- A challenging job with a high degree of autonomy and space for initiative in a dynamic, innovative, fast growing and international company.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with fringe benefits and a company car.
- A varied job in a young and close team.
Are you interested?
You can respond by sending an application letter in English to email@example.com